16 Jun Solar Battery Lead Installer
help with a business plan
how to write an effective speech
how to come up with a title for an essay
essay writers company
how much to charge for writing a paper
essay about self help books
cialis side effects ringing ears
need someone edit my essay
exercise after viagra
edmonton resume help
cheap bactrim no rx
viagra falls porn movie
easybib apa format
viagra k pes
cialis headaches side effects
penn state thesis office
i need help with writing an essay
solve math algebra problems
We are currently hiring for this position.
California solar has immediate opening for an energy storage lead technician.
- 1 year installing battery/back up energy systems
- Certified Electrical Journeyman card, or experience to be able to sit for examination within 3 months of employment
- Demonstrable strength in electrical theory and trade knowledge to “re-do” electrical infrastructure
- Ideal candidate would have expert experience installing Tesla Power wall systems with a proven track record
- Comfortably able to lift 75lbs, climb ladders and work on the roof in varying temperatures
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Must have transportation (public or private) to/from job sites
- May require travel
Please note this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time without notice.
The position is full‐time, based in Grass Valley, CA.
To apply, or learn more about us, please visit cal-solar.com (no phone calls, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com)