16 Apr Marketing Director
We are currently hiring for this position.
California Solar Electric Company is looking for an experienced Marketing Director. This position may start part-time but will quickly transition to full time depending upon experience.
The ideal candidate will have very strong organizational skills, be highly motivated with the ability to work independently. They must have at least two years experience in a decision making role in a similar field, and will be responsible for the following:
- Tracking number of leads coming in, provide and execute strategies to meet our annual lead volume needs and provide feedback on customer acquisition costs.
- Re-organizing and maintaining clear organizational practices of all marketing related work on our cloud and internal servers
- Developing and implementing creative outreach strategies for attracting new sales leads and growing an existing customer referral base
- Have the ability to manage graphic design work or the ability to efficiently and effectively outsource said work
- Providing marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Maintaining proficiency in Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Planning and executing advertising campaigns and events providing innovative marketing ideas and strategies for each
- Ensuring branding standards are consistent across all marketing platforms
- Crafting content for Facebook and Twitter posts, and assisting in creating a more robust social media presence, managing all social media accounts
- Creating and editing press releases and coordinating publishing
- Creating or coordinating the production, printing and distribution of marketing and sales materials
- Generating content and managing all aspects of email marketing campaigns
- Performing database input and management in a Zoho CRM System as it relates to customer acquisition
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of Marketing activities
- Producing visual and written content for the web including case studies, educational materials and blog posts
- Coordinate with webmaster
- Coordinate updates to our website
- Coordinating photo shoots at installs for use in marketing materials. Editing, formatting photos and maintaining photo release forms
- Create and maintain marketing budget, utilizing manufacturer co-brand incentives
- Assist Sales team in Outreach event coordination, set up and tear down
- Organizing and coordinating internal staff parties, gatherings, and events
About California Solar:
California Solar Electric Company is celebrating our 20 year anniversary and is the first Solar Worker-Owned Co-op in California. We pride ourselves on being a “destination company”, with our triple bottom line values creating a culture of pride, ownership, and purpose. California Solar was voted Best Solar Company and Best Place to work in the Union’s Best of Nevada County, and is currently seeking B Corp certification.
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Medical (individual 80%/dependents 50%) employer paid
- Training Stipend
- Opportunity of ownership in Co-op after 1 year
Availability Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, specified hours to be determined, during office hours 8:00 – 5:00 including lunch.