12 Feb Administrative Assistant
We are currently hiring for this position.
The Administrator Assistant is the public face of the company, and the first point of contact for most of our customers. This position is responsible for customer intake and a variety of tasks supporting all departments. Reports to Office Administration and Management.
- Answering incoming phone calls, and greeting walk in customers
- Ordering and keeping inventory of office supplies
- Maintaining communal areas
- Maintaining stock of Spec Sheets
- Creating site visit folders
- Creating final site visit binders for customers
- Data entry
- Mail and Package preparation, collection and disbursement
- Welcome, Thank you and Periodic mailings
- New Customer Intake for Sales Departments
- Creating and maintaining online customer files
- Customer inputs into Customer Relationship Manager Software
- Processing Customer Utility Information
Please note this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time without notice.
Availability Monday through Friday, 20 hours per week, specified hours to be determined, during office hours 8:00 – 5:00 including lunch.
To apply, or learn more about us, please visit cal-solar.com (no phone calls, please email email@example.com)